VGN/Trusted Freshness® has an immediate opening for a Project Manager who makes timely and critical project decisions, provides leadership and expertise, leads planning and design of each project and is directly accountable to ensure that the projects are delivered achieving the project goals of integration, communication, scope, budget, schedule, quality, risk mitigation and stakeholder management. The Project Manager must deliver solutions to issues, deal with complex projects and require knowledge of complex mechanical and electrical systems together with unique skills to resolve technical concerns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute project work plans and completing revisions to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Manage multiple projects of varying scope
- Design and develop new process where it makes sense
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project, scope, resources, and cost
- Review and assess deliverable prior to client distribution
- Apply our methodology and ensure our strong project standards
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Hands on mechanical abilities a must
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
High School, Post Secondary Education, Industrial Project Management. Previous experience associated in the Building Infrastructure Industry and/or Journeyman Trade Certificate (or equivalent combination of education and experience). 5 years of related commercial/institutional construction project management experience with agriculture business and food safe practices.
- Pay is commensurate with experience
40-50 hours weekly, must be available for extended hours and weekends
Transportation: Transportation from Edmonton or around Leduc is available, see Leduc transit for closest route.